Quick links:- Our standard policy
- Key condition - keeping the item in 'as new / received condition'
- Postage and packing
- Incorrect or faulty item
- Questions and feedback
Our standard policy
We're sure you will love our women's footwear, accessories, interchangeable shoes and flip flops. If you don't for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return / exchange within 14 days from the date of purchase online, providing the item is unworn / unused in ‘as new / received condition’ with all tags intact and was not sold as a 'second', or a custom order made specifically to your measurements or requirements. You don't need to contact us to advise us before sending a return in unless you think it is a problem we might know how to fix like how to get a mark off but please do read this policy page in detail first. Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.
By law according to the UK distance selling regulations you are entitled to cancel your entire order within 7 days. At Swap Top Shoes we give you longer to return your item because we know it is not always convenient to get to a post office to make a return and we want you to feel completely confident in ordering online. If you follow our size guide instructions (which we strongly recommend so that you will be happier with your purchase) and get your measuring tape out if necessary or check existing item sizes. Many of our products cover a range of sizes, or are one-size-fits-all so size / fit should not be an issue.
If you have any problems or concerns whether before or after purchase, we're always here to help so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Key condition of the goods being refunded / exchanged -
keeping the item in ‘as new / received condition’
- Products (women's footwear, accessories, interchangeable shoes and flip flops) being returned or exchanged must be unworn with the Swap Top Shoes tag and security attachment, which goes through a suitable hole, usually to prevent them from being worn publicly, left intact and uncut - this is a key condition for being able to refund you.
- When trying on an item please handle it with clean hands and extremely delicately, not forcing any buckles or fastenings or putting strain on the item if too small, etc because whatever the material - some of our items can quickly show creasing where it is fastened.
- Avoid contact with perfume, deodorant, cosmetics, hairspray, water, bare skin (except for clean hands and washed feet) and rough surfaces.
- Please do not wear or use the item as it should merely be tried on/out to ensure fit and suitability. Only cut/remove the tags and wear/use the item when you are completely satisfied that you would like to add the item to your wardrobe. Shoes and footwear should not be worn outside or in any place that may mark or damage the product.
- When storing an item or packing an item to return to us please keep it in a position that will not damage it. Shoelery should be stored flat and avoid any material or leather being folded which will damage the item and therefore make it not in 'as new condition'.
Postage and packing
Postage and packing charges are non-refundable. The customer is liable to pay return postage. We ask you to send the products (women's footwear, accessories, interchangeable shoes and flip flops) back to us in the original box or envelope to ensure they are not damaged in transit as the customer is responsible for adequately packaging the item to protect it in the post. You may want to insure your returned goods for their full value when posting it as we cannot be held responsible for lost or misdirected returns. The Distance Selling Act states that the customer is responsible for taking reasonable care of the goods until they are returned to the supplier.
Where the benefit of free shipping has been used, we reserve the right to debit our postage and packing costs from any refund. We do not however charge any re-stocking fees.
You may cancel an order (has to be the entire order) and receive a refund including the standard rate postage and packing amount provided you contact us in writing or in another durable medium within the statuary cancellation period advising us specifically you wish to cancel. Please contact us immediately to arrange cancellation. All cancellations must be made either by email, fax, letter or by using our contact form. The effective date of cancellation is the date on which you give notice of cancellation to us.
If you paid for your order by card, your refund will appear on your next statement. The very latest you will get your money back is within 30 days but it is extremely rare for it to take this long, as returns are dealt with promptly. If you used a discount code the refund will be for the amount including the discount. Please indicate the reason for return by including in the package a note with the item and also giving your name, address used for order plus order number if possible. Please send returns to:
Swap Top Shoes
U190, Unit 1, Tellcom Business Centre
For exchanges to secure the item you want instead and check it is in stock and in order to pay for the exchange postage cost, please make a new order online or over the phone and return the goods you wish to as per the instructions below for returns. It is important to ensure you keep the goods in as received condition – see advice above. When returning the item please give reason as 'exchanged for *insert what you bought instead*' name, order number, telephone number and send item to:
Swap Top Shoes
U190, Unit 1, Tellcom Business Centre
Incorrect or faulty item
If the item you received is not what you ordered or faulty, please contact customer services within 48 hours of receipt quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 14 days from receipt of the incorrect or faulty item to return it to us. Products returned because they were incorrect or faulty will be refunded in full excluding any discounts applied at time of sale, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
Onesole tops are handmade in Florida, the sizing of the different tops does vary slightly. For example, an XL black top may be smaller than a XL patterned top etc. Onesole size variance within a marked size does not constitute an incorrect or faulty order
Questions and feedback